Friday, September 02, 2005

Beauty and the Beast

The other day I was sitting at home and watching the movie Maina Pyar Kyu kiya and was amazed by the beauty of Katrina Kaif. I was like wondering how come there could be such a perfect face so sensuous and at the same time being so innocent looking. I was in some other world for the three hours of the movie enjoying the beauty that GOD has created.

After the movie I read the news, Katrina devastated New Orleans, I wondered how come american people know about katrina kaif but then realised it was Hurricane Katrina and not the beauty. I immediately searched for more info to see whether it was heading to Starkville,Mississippi where I had lived for about a year. Initially I thought it was just a small hurricane that would subside into a tropical storm within hours but I was wrong when I heard that it has devastated the whole of Gulf Coast and has taken thousands of lives. I thought a beast has been unleashed. It has affected the global oil prices and countries are a lot worried. however we need to thank europe for digging into their emergency reserves and rescue the world economies.

It again proves that against GOD's fury the super power like America could only be a mere spectator although it had the best weather prediction system and it is not like it was once in a lifetime occurrence, America battles with hurricanes every year but I guess this time nobody saw the beast coming and thereby were left completely unprepared. Katrina reminded me of the Supercyclone that hit Orissa about 7-8 years back. I remember it because I was completely awestruck to look at what nature's fury could do. Even India suffers with cyclones every year and was a prey to that cyclone.

Let us pray to GOD that no more such beasts are unleashed from HIS palm and please HIM with him the beauties. See I am trying to bribe HIM , the basic nature of mankind.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger nag said...

hey was the orissa incident 7-8 yrs back..i thought it was recent...hmm may be time is running:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home