Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back again!

Realized that my english speaking skills are going bad to worse day by day. Probably because I am now staying and moving with all gultus and hardly anyone speaks at the office. Most of the communication is only through emails and messenger. Even though blog doesn't let me speak but it surely helps me to think of some good english words when in need.

Been watching Naruto Shippuden for more than a year now, such an inspiring and gripping story...never thought that an animated series would be so good. It's almost as enthralling as The Jungle Book. However said so, it's frustrating to wait an entire week for a new episode which lasts only for about 20 mins. Unable to bear the waiting time, I went ahead and read the whole manga comic book, thinking that it is complete. But to my surprise it is also not complete and have to again wait for an entire week to read the next chapter of the comic. Damn frustrated!!!

But seriously, Naruto Shippuden has given me something to look forward to on thursdays. Since past 4 months the work at office has been grinding and it's been more so on thursdays since they assign the tickets to us on that day, but at the end of the day while driving back home I realize that it is thursday and I get to watch the new episode of Naruto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home